Archive for the ‘sat9’ Category
My little girl. haha. She is in a stage where she thinks she is always right. lol.
2. Tell us about one person who is the most like you.
Again, my daughter.
3. What is something you really want right now?
Go to Kuwait to be with my husband.
4. What are you doing this weekend?
Work, bake, read a book, watch a thai drama
5. Are you in a good mood? If yes, Why?
1. No matter what’s going on in your life, what always makes you smile?
Knowing that I have a husband who is always there for me and my daughter who is growing up so fast.
2. What’s the biggest lie you’ve ever told?
3. Do you hold a grudge?
Yes, I do.
4. What is the worst job you’ve ever had?
In my life, I only had one job. And it’s the best.
5. What would be your dream job?
Becoming a chef.
1. Has anyone in your life talked in their sleep?
Yes. My deceased father and now my little girl.
2. What do you like about fall?
Hmmm…we don’t have FALL in our country. We only have sunny and rainy days here.
3. Do you have an addictive personality?
Sometimes. lol. But the addiction will end naturally. haha.
4. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you?
My three year old. I was telling her that I got a headache. And she quickly got her medical toy kit and did some ‘check up’ to me.